Here is your route:
- Start at the Pink Flamingo in the middle of the mouth of Martins River. It’s hard to miss
- Head through Indian Point and port around Andrews Island
- Head to Gifford Island, keeping it on your port
- Head to Kaulbach Island keeping Bella Island on your starboard
- Round Kaulbach keeping it on your port back to the Flamingo….Enjoy
Answer the below questions and return via email to email@example.com or before 5 pm.
- The Slow No Wake buoy in Indian Point is lighted. True____False____
- What time zone is NS in?
- How many window panels are on the main doors of Lutwick’s boat building shop?
- Name the colour of the door on the gray house opposite the mussel farm in Indian Point.
- How many lighthouses are there in NS?
- How many big spruce trees are in the middle of Strum Island?
- What is the name on the transom of the boat in the 1st building on the Mahone Bay side of Heisler’s boatyard, Gifford Island?
- Describe the condition of the outhouse that you see on Gifford Island.
- What man made structure is placed between Ernst Island and Gifford Island to assist w/wildlife protection/breeding?
- Name the colours of the buildings on Spectacle Island
- What do you know anout the origin of hockey sticks in Nova Scotia? * Bonus? … What material were they made with?
- How many chimneys are on the big house on Kaulbach Island?
- There is a very colourful roof at the entrance of Martins River. Name the colour.
- Who is the mayor of Martin’s River?
- Name the items on Birdie, the Flamingo’s back.
Winners will be announced by email!